Leupold Scopes

SDPlinker

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Messages
117
Reaction score
150
Location
South Dakota
Member of
Life NRA, GOA,
Hunted
USA
Leupold VX-6HD 4-24X52 new in box sealed 1695.00 shipped CONUS.

Leupold VXIII 3.5-10X50 new in box never mounted 525.00 shipped CONUS.

4F23FBC8-5540-445C-A830-5041DDD330FD.jpeg
9F4BAC10-6BC0-4278-B828-1BAF8BC4B046.jpeg
0D4C2B9F-AF78-4AF8-B1A1-4CCF0F143526.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Trades considered on VX6HD

Atlas Bipod new or like new
.223 pre fit for Zermatt Origin 20-24" new
Honda 2200 generator new or like new
RRS tripod new or like new
 
I was going to purchase that same scope, I ended up going with the 6HD 1-6x24 with the Firedot and Talley QD rings, it is so clear.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,606
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top