Leupold M8-4x Extended ER Pistol Scope

MTA

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
574
Reaction score
1,067
Location
DFW
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
GOA
Hunted
South Africa
This is a Leupold M8-4x Extended ER Pistol Scope. The optics are bright and clear with a duplex reticle. There are some mounting marks on the tube's finish but this does not affect its function.1" inch tube, vintage Leupold quality

$350 shipped or FTF in DFW area
$400 shipped or FTF in DFW area for Scope + Warne 1" low Maxima Horizontal Steel Scope Rings (model 500M) (not pictured but if you want to see them, please let me know) .

I accept Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal F&F and cash

IMG_5143.jpg
IMG_5144.jpg
IMG_5145.jpg
IMG_5146.jpg
IMG_5147.jpg
IMG_5148.jpg
IMG_5149.jpg
IMG_5150.jpg
IMG_5151.jpg
IMG_5152.jpg
 
$325 shipped / $375 shipped for scope and rings
 
Sold! Thanks yall
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,639
Members
169,778
Latest member
lantinfplanev1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top