Letter question

I’m in Pleasanton. Saw your post on the Pinche Page! Lol. There are several of us here too!
I am also from Texas. Glad you are heading back to Africa. Just go to customs and get your 4457 stamped for your rifle. Call PWP Travel in San Antonio and they will handle the rest.
 
Corpus Christi here and Pinche also :LOL:
 
I have never used Riflepermits.com. Paid Mr X the first time and PHASA the last three times. I don't recall that either required notarized copies of anything. Just emailed them images of my Canadian export permit and my passport photo page. I also downloaded and completed the South African police forms just in case. That paid dividends the first safari when paperwork was messed up upon arrival at Joberg airport.
To do the preapproved rifle permit notarized copies of the 4457 and passport have been required for some time by riflepermits.com. I believe this is loosening up a bit now.
 
I am also from Texas. Glad you are heading back to Africa. Just go to customs and get your 4457 stamped for your rifle. Call PWP Travel in San Antonio and they will handle the rest.
Post from last year. I’ve already gone. Your buddy @Cotton King bought a rifle from me.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top