Lets see some Kudu!

55" Limpopo 2023
1000000947.jpg
 
My first African animal was this eastern cape kudu hunted in 2023. I think I’ll always have kudu on my list.View attachment 601021
Great way to start the safari bug off right there! couldnt disagree with that statement, if kudu are on license and available I will always have one on my list as well.
Thanks for sharing!
 
Old Eastern Cape bull, posted before but it’s a reminder of poaching being the scourge of Africa. Snare blinding him in one eye and the other broken end embedded in his temple.

1C79A52F-D8A7-4200-B27E-982D3F0258E7.jpeg
CCE108BC-90CF-494A-BDCD-ADC158642122.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, I don’t believe those are Lesser kudu. Lesser are much smaller in body and horns.

I think I meant cape??? I was told not greater as we were too far south. Does that seem right?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,797
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top