Leopard mount begins

WOW, what an amazing mount. Congrats JB!
 
60226456284__589462FB-4F5A-4FF2-B964-AD6F99E93915.jpeg
. Better picture Have some friends at the show
 
WOW!
That is a TRULY impressive mount!!!
 
Sorry to hear about being too big for your door. I just happen to have french doors on my back of my house, so you have have them crate that up and ship it to me. You can come and visit it any time you like. ;)
 
Really like how you had the dik dik pulled up to display its head and horns better (y)

That is an awesome display :cool:
 
You and they done good. Hope it disassembles a little bit or that you have Dutch double doors!
Thank you Joe, coming from you that is indeed a compliment. Yes I’m hoping at least the cat comes off and hopefully the back rock disassembles. I have double doors leading into the terrace level but standard 31 inch door opening into the trophy room. They may indeed need to redo the base a bit to narrow it.
 
Sorry to hear about being too big for your door. I just happen to have french doors on my back of my house, so you have have them crate that up and ship it to me. You can come and visit it any time you like. ;)
Lol....
 
Fantastic mount!
 
Looks really great JB. Like everything about it.
 
Geezzzzz......What a relief! Just spoke to Wes at Kanati, he will be able to make the rock into two pieces and the leopard right now is removable in order to accommodate the door opening into my trophy room. Now I can sleep again!:LOL:
 
Beautiful mount!
 
Congrats JB. That is one beautiful cat and a great piece of taxidermy. Please share a pic when he gets "home".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top