Lefty Rifle Liquidation

$1500 shipped for the Remington 700. I have $4K plus in this rifle. Piece of advice: never build a custom. Lol
Please send me pics of this rifle…
 
Hi JBFlyer - is the Winchester 300 H&H still around? If so point me to some pictures. Thank you!

Ham
 
REM 700 is SPF.
Anything else you are going to put up for sale? Gina has a left handed son but he has a 308. That M700 was intriguing;)
 
Just what is listed for now. I'm sentimental about what's left. Lol.
 
Just what is listed for now. I'm sentimental about what's left. Lol.
Ok sounds good. Wouldn't want you LEFT in tears or anything;)
 
Gauging interest in an unfired Winchester Classic Left Hand SS Boss .270. It's primo, box and tags included. It won't be cheap.
 
I see what you did there. lol.

Someone is missing the boat on the Borden. It's literally half price. Oh well
Please share photos & more details specifically of this rifle.

Someone else can have the Savage.

If I’d been paying better attention we’d already be on a first name basis . Wow those LH Winnys were nice.

Thank You.
 
Please share photos & more details specifically of this rifle.

Someone else can have the Savage.

If I’d been paying better attention we’d already be on a first name basis . Wow those LH Winnys were nice.

Thank You.
Thanks, the Borden is off the market.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,089
Members
168,841
Latest member
tn88fund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top