Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Has anyone else noticed how many left handed shooters are on TV shows about hunting?
Seems way out of proportion to the public in general. :)

Its the mirror effect you are seeing. In real life they would be opposite what you see.:tongue:

Simple actually. More lefties get into the "hunting business" so they can get left handed rifles given to them as a perk. Have you ever tried to find a left handed M70???? AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

I do however; like my left handed CZ55o. The only I paid $600 more than for the right side version. :)

It's simple, lefties are simply better shots.

:heh:

It's simple, lefties are simply better shots.

:heh:

HA...:second: Then again Boddingtons a lefty, maybe your right, right, right, right, right.

nothing wrong with standing on the right hand side of the gun to shoot and i think you are on the money richteb

Maybe they're more prone to showing off (as on TV) ? :)

only in front of a crowd cliffy

Let's all remember our basic anatomy and physiology. The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and the right side of the brain controls the left side. So us lefties are the only ones in our right minds!

ha ha ha ha :beer:
thats about all she wrote

"Seems way out of proportion to the public in general. :) "

We lefties are taking over! All you wrong hand hunters (righties) need to take note, we lefties are moving in, shooting all the good trophies, and getting all the free stuff. It's true, I saw it on TV!

I know I know! I just saw 2 more of them on TV today and one was a 10 yr old on his first deer hunt! Too many of them so we'll need an open season on them :) :) We have to protect the right way of thinking and hunting.

Not all left handed shooters are left handed. If you are left eye dominant you should shoot lefty in order to shoot with both eyes open. My son is a good example of this. I actually am left eye dominant but have never been able to make the switch. I learned to shoot in the boy scouts where they said "close your left eye, look....". I guess I'm just an old dog.

Even Boddington's new wife is a leftie!

Lefties Rock, there are so many of us out there. It's time for manufacturer's to start producing more left handed rifles. It's discrimanation

Now that it is political season-Where do lefties stand? :-0 :) :)

Even Boddington's new wife is a leftie!

So previous one left him .... :crazylol: I am also left-handed but have never owned a left- handed rifle !! So use to going over he top !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg