Left-hand Magnum extractor M70

Nkawu

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
443
Reaction score
792
Location
Currently in the UK, from South Africa
Media
15
Articles
1
Member of
KZN Hunting Shooting & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sweden
Does anyone know where I could get a magnum extractor for a left-hand Win M70 Classic and also a mag follower for a belted magnum? I'm not sure if the handedness of the mag follower would make a difference? I am in the UK by the way.

Any info would be much appreciated,
Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (316).png
    Screenshot (316).png
    414.4 KB · Views: 234
As an update, I have emailed Brownells (UK) and according to them, the supplier (Williams), does not offer a LH version.
I will email Williams directly to confirm.
 
I found all the parts I need to turn my left-handed M70 into a DG rifle, but the shop www.midwestgunworks.com won't post anything international. Would there be anything illegal involved if a USA based member posted me an extractor in an envelope?
 
The post#6 was from 3+years ago.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,887
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top