Left Hand 300 Win Mag Christensen Ridgeline & Accessories

The Shootist

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA
I have a Left Handed (LH) Christensen, Ridgeline 300 win mag. This rifle has been sighted in but has never gone hunting. I would like to sell it for $1500.00 which includes my cost for my FFL shipping it to your FFL. Rifle is in very good condition. I can text photos if someone is serious about wanting it.

I also have this pile of 12 boxes of 190 grain Long Range Accubond ammunition 300 win mag. Midway USA lists these at 99.00 per box and is out of stock. If you take them all, you can have these for $800.00 + Whatever UPS Charges to ship it.

I also have 3 boxes (100 count)of 190 grain LongRange Accubond bullets - Midway USA has these in stock for 109.99 a box. You can have these for $240 + Whatever UPS Charges to ship it.

If you want the Leupold VX-5HD 3-15 x 44 - Cameraland has an open box price of $999.99. I will let it go for $800 + Whatever UPS Charges to ship it.

Or

All of it for $3100 shipped, 0r $3000 face to face in Central Tx.

IMG_1676.jpeg
IMG_1677.jpeg

Last edited:
I failed to mention that the Tally rings/bases are included within the rifle price.

I think I bought this in 2020? I would be lying if I said I remember. But my typical approach is to run an oiled patch followed by a dry patch through the barrel after every couple rounds for the first 10. Then adjust sights and shoot three rounds for sight in. That’s about all that’s been done since I bought it.and put it in the safe.

Guys &Gals,

I’ve had a patient buyer on hold for a decision on the scope.

I’m going to allow the scope to be separated from the rifle if I don’t have any interest by tonight when I turn In.

Thank you.

The scope is sold.

In the rifle what length barrel does it have and is it threaded?

Also where is central Tx for FTF. Central TX covers quite a bit of country

In the rifle what length barrel does it have and is it threaded?

Also where is central Tx for FTF. Central TX covers quite a bit of country
I am in Temple, Tx but get up and down I 35 corr weekly. Yes, it is threaded and comes with the factory flash suppressor. From the end of the barrel threads to where the barrel meets the barrel lug is 25 1/16” so that puts the overall barrel length at 26” if I’m estimating correctly, just a hair under 27” to the magazine well.

Pricing/offering Update:
Left Handed (LH) Christensen, Ridgeline 300 win mag.
This rifle has been sighted in but has never gone hunting. I would like to sell it for $1500.00 which includes my cost for my FFL shipping it to your FFL.
Rifle is in very good condition. Less than 1 box of ammo through it. I can text photos if someone is serious about wanting it.

12 boxes of factory loaded Nosler 190 grain Long Range Accubond ammunition. If you take them all, you can have these for $800 Shipped.

3 boxes (100 count)of 190 grain LongRange Accubond - all 3 for $240 Shipped

All of it for $2500 shipped, 0r $2400 face to face in Central Tx

Again, I will gladly email or text pictures to anyone who is interested.

Thank you

Items are no longer available. Thanks for looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesmondJar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.