Leeukop Safaris - Zululands Best Kept Secret!

NUys

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Although we are an old established organisation, we have developed a new website, Leeukop Safaris, and we would appreciate any constructive comment on the design and content. Please visit our website and provide us with any constructive comments that will help us to improve it.

Niel,

Your new website looks good, it has all the information that one would expect and is easy to navigate...

Here are a couple of suggestions:
- In the picture of the header you put on one side "Leeukop Safaris" and on the other "Zululand", personally I would change the "Zululand" to read "Hunting in South Africa -Zululand" so people are clear that it is a hunting site and that the country is South Africa.
- On the "contact us" page I would add the name and title of the person to be contacted along with a picture as it will make it more personal.
- Your price list is in Rand, I understand why however it is not very user friendly for an international clientele who are used to seeing and comparing outfitters prices in US$ (you may want to ask hunters in the forum how important it is to them if prices are in Rand or US$). If you decide to keep your price list in Rand you may which to add a currency calculator link for their convenience, here is a good one OANDA, The Currency Site: Foreign Exchange Services and Trading.

Hi Niel, I like your website. I like Jerome's suggestions, but I'm happy you list your prices in Rand and wish more would that way a hunter could take advantage of the good exchange rates we had last year. But I would put in a currency calculator in on your website. Other than that I wish you the best!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheliaBelc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross