Leather bound calendar/notebook?

Travis2282

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
483
Reaction score
657
Media
19
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Was wanting a new leather bound calendar/ notebook for work! I have looked around online but couldn’t find any I liked! Anyone have any nice branded ones they like?
 
Gallery leather or Moleskine

both are good, but I prefer the Gallery
 
google.com change the wording of your search(es) i think they have a diff name for that in business (scheduler/planner?)
 
google.com change the wording of your search(es) i think they have a diff name for that in business (scheduler/planner?)
Better yet:

Go to images.google.com and search for "leather day planner" (or "leather day planner calendar") -- searching by images is the fastest way to find something that piques your interest.

Aside: IMHO don't buy "off the shelf" leather goods from amazon or walmart etc. Instead, support privately owned leather craftsman businesses.
 
Last edited:
i'd have to wrap my PC in leather, as all of that sort of thing is done electronically now! you even get reminders/alarms-hard to miss a beat. spend more time outside work pulling rounds out of a leather cartridge holder!
 
I just got the Els & Co. Leather journal for Christmas. It's a bit pricey, but very nice.

johannesburg-leather-journal_540x481.jpg


johannesburg-leather-journal1_540x481.jpg


Here's a link to our sponsor that sells it. I'm sure they'll have them on hand for purchase at DSC and SCI.
https://www.africansportingcreations.com/johannesburg-journal.html

johannesburg-leather-journal_540x481.jpg
johannesburg-leather-journal1_540x481.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,570,009
Members
168,789
Latest member
MarianoCol
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top