Leather bound calendar/notebook?

Travis2282

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Was wanting a new leather bound calendar/ notebook for work! I have looked around online but couldn’t find any I liked! Anyone have any nice branded ones they like?

google.com change the wording of your search(es) i think they have a diff name for that in business (scheduler/planner?)

google.com change the wording of your search(es) i think they have a diff name for that in business (scheduler/planner?)
Better yet:

Go to images.google.com and search for "leather day planner" (or "leather day planner calendar") -- searching by images is the fastest way to find something that piques your interest.

Aside: IMHO don't buy "off the shelf" leather goods from amazon or walmart etc. Instead, support privately owned leather craftsman businesses.

Last edited:
i'd have to wrap my PC in leather, as all of that sort of thing is done electronically now! you even get reminders/alarms-hard to miss a beat. spend more time outside work pulling rounds out of a leather cartridge holder!

I just got the Els & Co. Leather journal for Christmas. It's a bit pricey, but very nice.

johannesburg-leather-journal_540x481.jpg

johannesburg-leather-journal1_540x481.jpg

Here's a link to our sponsor that sells it. I'm sure they'll have them on hand for purchase at DSC and SCI.
https://www.africansportingcreations.com/johannesburg-journal.html

johannesburg-leather-journal_540x481.jpg
johannesburg-leather-journal1_540x481.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BelindaCan

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!