Lead shot for geese??

Ray B

AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
5,457
Reaction score
9,491
Location
WA St, USA
Media
81
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Is there ANYWHERE in the world where it is legal to shoot at geese with lead shot?
 
Good question!
 
Argentina last time i was there though things may have changed.
 
South Africa .
 
As Pieter says South Africa and the Southern African countries.
 
Lead patterns so much better, it would be worth the expense just to shoot geese with lead.
 
If you want a "lead equivalent" try Kent Tungsten Matrix. It's malleable like lead and has about the same density. Pricey stuff, but is a hell of a lot better than steel.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,373
Messages
1,574,443
Members
170,040
Latest member
Meagan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top