baugust

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SA Wingshooters
Hunted
RSA, Mozambique,
Lazy Shotgun
Just received the latest edition of my Wingshooter magazine. Came across this in the letters section. I just have to share with you guys

To the Editor:
Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 870 right in the doorway. I gave it 4 shells and left it alone and went about my business.
While I was gone. the mail gal delivered my mail, the trash man picked up the trash, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few neighbors drove past.
Well after about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities to do so. In fact it had not even loaded itself.
Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it is the misuse of guns by criminals, or I have one of the laziest shotguns ever made.

I must hurry off now and check on my spoons. I hear they are making people fat!!!
Walter "Digger" New Shady Cove

I have the exact same problem in my safe. None of the guns have ever bothered anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeaganHerr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.