AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Purchased these for Alabama archery season. I wore them once but don’t like the feel of these.
Retail for $249 at all major/big box stores. These are as new!

SIZE 9

Sell for $200!

IMG_0867.jpeg

IMG_0866.jpeg

Purchased these for Alabama archery season. I wore them once but don’t like the feel of these.
Retail for $249 at all major/big box stores. These are as new!

SIZE 9

Sell for $200!

View attachment 570973
View attachment 570974
Andrew, members of this forum are Real Men and Real Men Don’t wear snake boots - besides when Turkey hunting you’re sitting on the ground and therefore more likely to get bit in the Ass... (they are cool looking boots!)

Someone make me an offer

If they were size 12 I'd make you an offer.. Im actually in the market for a new set of good snake boots.. the area Im hunting hogs this spring has a pretty healthy rattlesnake population and Ive seen a cottonmouth on the pond that on the property as well..

Turkey season is around the corner! Make me an offer on these as new boots!

Good luck with sale ,not my size but are a good looking boot.
They are great looking boots but I prefer Zip up like the Danner. Just need to get them out of my closet!

Someone make an offer. Hate to take these to the thrift store

Any price, any offer

Wish they were size 11.
Cut the “toe box off” and quit complaining —- they’re from ALABAMA and shoes are a rarity there

Last bump before they go to the goodwill..

Sent you a PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LydiaR8063

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.