Kudu Only Hunt

@Imbambala I will be hunting with Loodt Buchner with Tootabi Hunting Safaris.
 
That is just it. There are a ton of species there but kudu hold a special place with me. I love where they are hunted and how they are hunted. I was just wondering if I am the only person with a kudu only hunt dream.
You are not the only person to think kudu hunting is special, I have entertained a client who shot three trophies in one trip and if he had more time he would have taken more!
 
The result, when you let two Frenchmen loose, with a rifle, over the weekend. The bull on the left is 50 inches.
DSCN1462.JPG
 
Were you culling Kudu?
The one on the left is pretty impressive.
 
They were just being a little Kudu crazy then.
Two happy hunters.
 
Oh for sure there are some nice one on the ground, WRudman! Those wide ones are pretty!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,960
Members
169,071
Latest member
FreddyGoss
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top