Kudu Mount

Ernest Moyo

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
62
Reaction score
135
Location
Ontario Canada
Media
137
Hunted
N/A
WP_20190312_08_58_57_Pro.jpg
WP_20190312_08_59_08_Pro.jpg
WP_20190312_08_59_29_Pro.jpg
WP_20190312_08_59_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20190312_08_59_57_Pro.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great!
 
You do beautiful work Ernest!!
 
You did a nice job sir!
 
Great kudu mount. You should take another photo from the front when there isn’t light coming in through the windows so we can get a good look at the top curls.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,150
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top