bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Hi to all

I would like to put this special out to our members who always wanted to hunt the grey Ghost of Africa!!!
DEC_2015 976.jpg

The hunt will be on our main property in the North West Province. Hunting the mountains that run through the property.
IMG_0332.jpg

Hunting method will be on foot and getting to the high ground and scouting the mountain sides and valeys for the big illusive bulls
IMG_2012.jpg

Shots can range from 50-250m

This is a 7 day hunt for one hunter and one observer with one Kudu bull included all for $4780, if you fancy a second bull you can have it for $1800

Other animals can also be taken from our normal price list less 10%

This is your chance to get your Grey Ghost
SUNP0808.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love hunting kudu!

Gerrit,

Your Kudu are rather arrogant it appears. I mean the way that first guy is sticking his tongue out at all AH members and all.... he deserves to be shot just for that! :W Machine Gun:

That top kudu is beyond dreamy!

Beautiful kudu! That trail cam picture was taken about the same time I hunted with you last year. I saw a couple of very nice bulls while at Gerrits. That first photo will make a good reference photo for where and how much wrinkles for a hard left turn for my taxidermy.

You are right Jeff. This was a new place we identified just before your arrival and started feeding there. So now we have a mountain hide in progress for the bow hunter looking for ample opportunity on kudu!! Hope all is well?

I do think that bow hunting kudu would be a grand adventure!

That first photo will make a good reference photo for where and how much wrinkles for a hard left turn for my taxidermy.

that's funny because I had already printed it out for my reference file before reading c0mments and see you had same thoughts :)

I am most impressed that the Kudu is in the full rut, look at his neck!
So many specials being offered with the strong exchange rate.

Beautifull Bull nice biltong and wors mixed with Eland.........!!!!!!!!

To take a kudu with a bow, would be great. I just love that picture above!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrenMays0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.