KUDU AMBUSH

glassartist

AH member
Joined
Dec 30, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
Argyll ,Scotland, UK
Website
www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk
Member of
BRITISH DEER SOCIETY, BRITISH ASSOCIATION FOR SHOOTING AND CONSERVATION
Hunted
Scotland, England, Africa, USA, Germany
I have just finished hand engraving this piece of optical crystal , with most of the work being engraved deeply into the back of the piece, but with a little work on the front to give a 3D effect. The size is 9 inch x 6 inch and is for sale at £600 ($980) and is all freehand engraved and signed. A one of a kind work of art

vgkuduambush.jpg



closeup-7.jpg
 

Attachments

  • vgkuduambush.jpg
    vgkuduambush.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 236
  • closeup-7.jpg
    closeup-7.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 212
David,

You create MAGIC with your hands WOW WOW WOW !!!!

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,217
Members
169,966
Latest member
AliceWars
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top