Krieghoff "Essencia"?

Daniel Cary

AH legend
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
4,046
Location
Michigan
Media
37
Has anyone acquired, or had a chance to spend time with this double, Shotgun or Rifle?

Handled a 28ga in the shop, this thing is Exquisite!
 
The ESSENCIA was pretty widely promoted a few years ago. I think it was positioned as a game gun for the hardcore K80 shooters. I looks like a quality weapon, but with so many choices in this configuration and Krieghoff's main reputation as an O/U target gun manufacturer it was not widely accepted.
 
Never heard of it.
No matter, last thing I need is another shotgun.
 
I believe this series is actually made by Jens Ziegenhahn, not Krieghoff directly. They are nice though.
 
He mentioned they're completely hand built? ,Apx. 10 a year sent to the US. .. This thing certainly ruled out any particulars. With exception to cost, they offered a considerable, almost affordable discount however?

Still, stunning imo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top