Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Peninsular Firearms Academy
Hunted
Australia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malta
Hello all,

My best buddy and the littlest hunter I know just handled her first rifle today!

Klancy has hunted with me at home for pigs and deer and in 2009 she came to Africa where we hunted for 6 weeks. She adores animals and knows her big 5, hippos, giraffe and zebra. Most of the time, any antelope is an impala, though sometimes she'll pick a kudu! A pig is a pig and she loves them all!

Although after today Klancy won't handle her single shot .22 till October, it was great to see her as excited as I was! We'll be heading out to Hungerford, Queensland to hunt wild pigs; Klancy might get to pop a tin can!

Klancy will be 2 in April and her little sister Melita is six weeks old. It's going to be great when all my girls (and the missus) come with on the next safari!

Attachments

• Klancy22_01.jpg
    Klancy22_01.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 169
  • Klancy22_02.jpg
    Klancy22_02.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Klancy22_03.jpg
    Klancy22_03.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Where is Hungerford?.jpg
    Where is Hungerford?.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 151
She cute as a button. Look out world !!!!

Cute kid!

Certainly starting out on the right foot with the rifle!

- browningbbr

With a beautiful daughter like that you'll be hunting more than animals in the next 10 years... (boyfriends!)

Schembridan

Very cute little baby DOLL !! she should be like father like daughter , PIGGIS watch out !!!!!

Happy hunting , you would be a proud dad the day your little baby takes her first game .

Monish

Schembridan
That's a beautiful daughter you have there and the rifle is awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg