Kinda strange

It is not possible to buy elephant ammo for cheap!
;)
From my understanding he got the gun and the ammo at the store cost.
They had to buy the 375 and ammo from the supplier to get other guns and ammo back during the Covid stuff
And they been sitting in a pawn/gun shop in south ga until he bought them . Idk could be he doesn’t know want the wife to know
 
Are you sure this marlin is in 375 ruger and not 375 Winchester? I am just curious. The whole thing makes a lot more sense if the caliber is 375 Winchester.
 
Are you sure this marlin is in 375 ruger and not 375 Winchester? I am just curious. The whole thing makes a lot more sense if the caliber is 375 Winchester.
Called him it’s a mossberg patriot in 375 ruger
It’s a stainless cerakote synthetic stock
I really didn’t pay it much attention when he showed it to me
Not that big into that kind of rifle there just working guns to me
I like blue and walnut
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,572
Members
168,736
Latest member
1thoipro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top