AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Previously ZPHGA, PHASA, SCI, ECGMA - all now lapsed since I'm no longer active in the industry but still support it fully.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique.
:)Kevin, Brenda & Brett Thomas of Kevin Thomas Safaris would like to wish all of their clientele, past, present, and future a Happy Xmas and New Year – We sincerely hope that everything in 2010 will be as you would wish, and here’s to good hunting. Go Well.

Attachments

• KTS Safaris Season Greetings.jpg
    KTS Safaris Season Greetings.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 102
Thank you very much for your book give away. I realy like your writing style , and subject matter. Happy holidays and many happy returns. :machinegun:

thanks to kevin thomas for , shadows in the african twilight ,I had the good luck to win this book on A H . thanks also to jerome for all of the good work , and all of the good people on this forum . r tolliver

mr. kevin thomas, dear sir; I have tryed e mail to no avail, next I am going to try smoke signals that only takes green wood me and computers, well lets say I am about next to nothing. if you read this send me an email and I will try again, boy howdy this is all new to an old cowboy. thank you sir robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg