Kahles Red Dot

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
9,433
Reaction score
21,809
Location
Texas
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
139
Articles
16
Hunting reports
Africa
15
USA/Canada
4
Asia/M.East
2
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Spain, Austria, Australia, TX, CO, NM
Here are some pics of my KGun with the new Kahles red dot sight installed by J.J. Perodeau. He is brilliant!
Regards,
Philip
41F28A92-9C36-4F7B-8225-B46E9C973B32.jpeg
27519F6F-C504-4943-99F3-958F84318D7D.jpeg
 
That is the same red dot that my wife has on her 375. And I have one for my Chapuis 9.3. It is a nice bit of kit. And JJ does some great work on doubles.
 
I have a 470 Kgun and just bought a New Kahles to put on a 375 R8 but thinking about putting it on the 470. Could you message me what and how it was done?
Doc
 
Lovely. I fitted the Trijicon RMR to my Krieghoff 470NE and with my poor eyesight, the red dot made all the difference!

Good move!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,284
Members
169,735
Latest member
UweHurtado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top