Just Some Knife Meme's.....

knife.jpg
 
images (79).jpeg
 
knive survival tool.jpg
 
PANGAFRAAF.png
 
POCKET KNIFE.png
 
Studio_20170527_070211.jpg
 
African survival.jpg
 
PANGA 3.jpg
 
survival panga.jpg
 
725006251_2870650483270601_330541638799610556_n.jpg
 
IMG_9836.jpeg
 




Not sure if this link will post, but here is a little story I wrote about my love of a knife..
 
A couple of jokes about being a bladesmith:

How to make a small fortune making knives? Start with a large fortune.

I'm a bladesmith, I solve my problems by setting them on fire and hitting them with a hammer

Bladesmiths don't make mistakes, they make smaller knives!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,842
Members
169,186
Latest member
JulianneKa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top