AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Hey guys,
Sitting around yesterday with a belly full of turkey, dressing and all of the other side dishes that make Thanksgiving special and I was reflecting on all the things that I am thankful for. One of the things that came to mind was AH. Thank you Jerome for the vision to develop this great site. Thanks to all the regulars here and all of the members that are becoming regulars. Thanks to a place I can come to and feel accepted and appreciated. Thanks for a place I can go that I know those that read my words, truly understand the feelings behind them. Thanks for a place I can come to laugh, due to the humor of bluey, Spike and Doc, among others! I can't imagine not having AH. Thanks guy and girls!

Ditto!

x2 for an unmatched and invaluable resource.

:beer::beer::beer:

Hear hear!!!!

Awh shucks guys!!!! :eek::wub:

Buff-Buster, That you are thankful for AH means a lot to me. I too am thankful for all of the members who have brought this platform to life and help create this great atmosphere and kinship I also feel lucky to be part of it.

This is one of the few places you can come to for information and not feel like someone is going to belittle you for a question. The sense of belonging is real. I too am very thankful to have AH as a place to visit and post. Bruce

I agree!
and thanks to all you guys to bear with my sometimes off-center posts!
this is a great site Gerome!

:kissy::nonono::meyou::peace::first::first::first::first::whoo::beer:

I agree! This is a great site Gerome!

..eish, Willem, you're lucky HE missed this and you didn't get banned - it's Jerome with a Jay like Jaegermeister not a Gee like Geronimo..! :banned:

PS..I would have missed you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomaineBar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.