Just retired

PacNWElkHntr

New member
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Member of
NRA, NAHC, OHA
Hello!
I'm new to the site, and have NEVER hunted Africa. Have hunted 14 U.S. states, Canada and Mexico. Have been to 4, S.American countries on a 10 day photo safari-absolutely breathtaking! Mainly hunt with a rifle due to a broken elbow in the past. My #1 passion is the Roosevelt, and Rocky Mountain elk. Site looks like a great place to pick up info on hunts and guide services.
 
Welcome PacNWElkHntr, glad to have you on board! You'll find that the more time you spend here, the more you'll want to head off to Africa. Who knows you may find a new passion on the dark continent, nothing compares to hunting in Africa...
 
Welcome PacNWElkHntr........I also love elk hunting. Chased them in British Columbia and Alberta for many years. Now I live in Manitoba and have the big Manitoba subspecies of elk out the back door as our ranch is just a couple miles from Riding Mountain National Park.

safari hunter is right though.....Africa is a must and once you get bitten by the bug it becomes an obsession.:)
 
Welcome to Africa Hunting PacNWElkhntr...
this is probably the best place to get all the info you need on Africa. Be warned - the continent is very addictive and the only rehab available is MORE HUNTS! Cheers,
 
Where in the NW are you?

Welcome, I live just west of Oregon's capital city. Where are you located? I hunt roosies too!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,246
Members
169,513
Latest member
ElidaBible
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top