June safari KLM has cancelled our flights

The chances of a planned June safari in the eastern cape just went from slim to none - KLM has cancelled our flights from IAD. While disappointing, this will let us go for longer in 2021, and hoping things are closer to normal then.

yes sir. Maybe by then we have a vaccine and some treatment drugs available.

You never know! I got an email from KLM 3 weeks ago saying my flight from Amsterdam to JNB had been cancelled. Then last week another email saying “Oops! We made a mistake! Your flight has not been cancelled!” Not sure what to make of that!

I was hoping -still maybe 5% hope - that I’d be hunting leopard in Zim in June. Nothing’s been formally cancelled yet, but I expect to hear that I need to reschedule. Not a big fan of uncertainty; still less of dumb airline mistakes.

Very sorry to hear that. 2021 is going to be a busy year in the bush!

You never know! I got an email from KLM 3 weeks ago saying my flight from Amsterdam to JNB had been cancelled. Then last week another email saying “Oops! We made a mistake! Your flight has not been cancelled!” Not sure what to make of that!

It might follow the pattern that US Citizens were banned from RSA before lockdown, while Canadians were not.

One thing I know is to avoid KLM/Air France. I used to have a platinum card with them but following a screw up after screw up with my booking when I finally arrived in Seoul instead of Sydney I swore to never use them again.

i had the shits of KLM in 2013 and would never fly them again.

See if you can get a flight with Delta.

At the moment we have a big male leopard hanging around and in camp and no way of hunting him and lockdown has just been extended until 3, May!

The chances of a planned June safari in the eastern cape just went from slim to none - KLM has cancelled our flights from IAD. While disappointing, this will let us go for longer in 2021, and hoping things are closer to normal then.

Delta still has flight options starting June 2nd out of Atlanta. They have not canceled June flights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,