John Sharp's New Book Facing Down Fear

How do I get on the list?

Pm me your name and address.

I will reply with my mailing address where you can send $60 for soft or $250 for numbered/signed hard cover.

Shipping costs are outlined above and should be added.

Once you commit to buy and send me an address, I will ship off a book (if I haven't run out!).

Add WAB 1 hard copy

I have added you to the spreadsheet.

All 6 of the hard copy books I picked up with the first order are sold.

I hope to make another purchase of books from the distributor after a few thousand dollars roll back in. This will include another half-dozen hard copies.

Please PM me your name and shipping address, so I have it. Once I have a book with your name on it, I will pm you to let you know when it will ship, and where to send the money.

Thanks,

Tim

Well, I just picked up $3,000 worth of books, 25 soft cover and 6 hard cover.

The hard cover are all gone/sold and I only have 6 of the soft cover left!

The next 6 guys to PM me their address will get these, and then I am busy setting up another rendezvous with the distributor to get more books!

Tim

Well, I just picked up $3,000 worth of books, 25 soft cover and 6 hard cover.

The hard cover are all gone/sold and I only have 6 of the soft cover left!

The next 6 guys to PM me their address will get these, and then I am busy setting up another rendezvous with the distributor to get more books!

Tim
I'm looking for the hard cover...

I'm looking for the hard cover...

I will be getting more. I have firm orders for 8 more that I need to cover. I can make that 9!

PM me your address and confirmation of what you want.

Once I get ready to ship I will PM you back to let you know where to send the money.

Tim

All right you blokes....I have 4 soft covers sitting here, waiting to go into mailers.

I just need addresses.

So if you want one, speak up! Send me a PM with your addy and it will go out tomorrow with the 6 others that I packaged up last night.

Then I am out of books until the next delivery (I do have 7 assorted hard and soft covers set aside for face-to-face deliveries).

Tim

@tarbe : Tim, good seeing you and @Bullthrower338 (Cody) at lunch today. Thanks for handling all these book orders. The hard cover version is impressive!

Folks, if you ordered a book via Tim, close the deal with shipping instructions and/or payment. There's only 14 shopping days left until Christmas!

Good to see you Dave! Next time, bring that new .404J and we'll fondle it at the table while we wait for lunch! :)

I did just get another load of books today.

I have 8 softs sitting here looking lonely.

I also have a few of the hard cover, numbered and signed available.

I plan to make another post office run tomorrow (have 4 softs and a hard that I just packaged).

Who wants to put me to work??

We are going to sell out this printing, and I really don't know if there would ever be another. I have my hard cover and 2 softs. Do you have yours?????

Dave,
Indeed it was a nice lunch, thank you and it is my turn next! I agree the book was worth the wait, impressive!
Cheers,
Cody

I guess I’ll take a hard cover

Are you going to Houston Safari expo next month?

I guess I’ll take a hard cover

Are you going to Houston Safari expo next month?

Yes, I plan to be there at least one day. Will also be at DSC Fri and Sat.

Happy to mail as well.

Thanks Tim for all your work you have put into getting these books into our paws!

Correction...I have 3 softs sitting here looking lonely.

I've been busy tonight!

Wish you were making a commission! You are doing much more work than the publisher. Notice you are even paying for the author to show up at an AH event.

Maybe there will be an impala trophy fee in there somewhere.;)

Hey guys, got my copy today in the mail, looks great, cant wait to get into it. Want to give a big shout out to Tim for being the man doing all the legwork on this for us. Thanks again Tim!!!! You da man!

Wish you were making a commission! You are doing much more work than the publisher. Notice you are even paying for the author to show up at an AH event.

Maybe there will be an impala trophy fee in there somewhere.;)

It is my pure pleasure to help a friend.

“No better friend, no worse enemy”.

:)

My payment is on the way.

Correction...I have 3 softs sitting here looking lonely.

I've been busy tonight!

I'll take one of those softs! Will PM you shortly.

Will send it out tomorrow Phil!

One soft left until re-supply boys!

Tim

All the softs are now gone!

Not sure when I will get re-supplied as the distributor is on the road for the next days and then I will be out of pocket for Christmas.

Might be after the first of the year.

Cody - I do have your two softs rat-holed. I can deliver them this weekend if you are in town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg