Issues with the Artistry of Wildlife

How exactly did you fire him?? At this point I would love to get my hides (3 bears) and skull (1 bear) back and take them somewhere else. I went to Artistry of Wildlife because everything I found was positive and it appears he is truly a very good artist. Prior to his health crisis there were a lot of broken promises and what I would consider flat out lies about work that was being done. On the rare occasion that I can drum up a response it goes like this - "your stuff is fine, it wont be lost, i'm slow but getting there be patient". That is great if there is a real plan, but at this point I just want my stuff back so I can take it somewhere I know it will get done. It irks me that I had to spend hours searching the internet, join this forum and try to contact Dennis multiple times to even know if he recognized he had my stuff. No attempt has ever been made to reach out except when he wanted a deposit.

Has anyone heard from Dennis lately or gotten work delivered?

Sorry for the rant....just super frustrated.
Wait a few hours until his friends here come along and ask you to be patient with the "Artist."

Best of luck with the situation my friend. I would hate to be in your position

Hey guys and hopefully Dennis
I hate that I am at the same point as many of you. I have also had a bear I shot in Canada. I have been trying to reach out and get in touch with you for almost 3 years. The last message was via text in dec 2018. That you would be in contact soon. I have emailed called and messaged on all outlets I can. I unlike most folks am not in a rush. And sent it to Dennis because I believe he would do a great job with my trophy. But at this point I would just love to speak with someone anyone and figure out how to get my animal back if he has not started. I am to a point of flying up to see if I can find my animal. But feel it could be solved with a 15 sec call over a flight from Georgia. If anyone can help with this it would be great. Normally I would not add personal info on an open forum but I feel I need to. If anyone could help thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Blake, I agree that a simple and quick phone call could make all the difference. For you and dozens of others. I feel for you guys. I don't quite understand....

Totally un acceptable medical condition or not.....

I have not seen Dennis post anything on Facebook for over 30 days. I hope that he is ok.

BTW did you notice.....it looks like Harris has changed his "handle" name on this forum?
Only Sponsors get to use business names. That’s the rules.

Does anyone have a contact number for him. The ones I have messages are full and no replies on others. I am not mad with him or anything. But very much would like to have my animal back that I already have so much time and money invested in. I am sure the amount I have is pennies compared to the African animals. But the trophy and memories are what I want to have. Thanks guys and best of luck to all of us

I'd try contacting him on Face Book, even if you don't have a account there you might make one just for this purpose.

The last post that I saw on FB is from May of last year.

I'd try contacting him on Face Book, even if you don't have a account there you might make one just for this purpose.

The last post that I saw on FB is from May of last year.
He has posted off and on with the last one Jan 9th of 2021. I have a pending facebook friend request so he wold see a message from me there for over a year.

Having your lawyer send a certified letter would probably have a much better effect than continuing to attempt other forms of contact. Health problems or not, good communication goes a long way, he should have contacted his clients and returned their trophies for other arrangements. The more I read this thread, the more glad I am to use a local taxidermy I can drive to in 45 minutes if there is an issue.

Not sure if this has already been on here it is from last year but it might be something to try.
He now has new contact info dharrisartistry@gmail.com. Please forward any and all emails that have details of mount information and contact information to this email address.

It seems to me that there are SEVERAL people on AH that are having trouble in this regard. I'd also be surprised if we didn't have a few lawyers that are members on here. Would a class action lawsuit get someone's attention?

But the piss would wash off my jeans, I'd have some chopped up turnips which are great in a stew, and I'd know that at least I took action rather than just pissing and moaning online to anyone who would listen. :)

(and I don't mean that as a "dig" at anyone. I feel for you guys, and would like to see you have some issues resolved.)

I feel for everyone affected too, but can you just picture this guys home or shop? Up to the ceiling with half bears etc, and somewhere in there is little old Dennis plucking at this or that, totally ignoring the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!