Is this optic a bad idea for my SHTF rifle??

The times a client needs a SHTF or stopping rifle in Africa is so remote that provision for it should not be made for by a client....it very rarely happens and when it does 99% of the time thenPH will sort it out...I know dont say you want to be prepared for the 1% what if...it aint going to happen....

Clients job is to arrive with a rifle he can competantly handle with the right ammunition and then place the first shot where it needs to go nothing less and nothing more ..

If you can handle either 458WM or 458 Lott with competance by all means go for it if not scale down.

As for optics fit a 1-6x whatever scope with a good reticle so you can place the first shot where it needs to go and forget about back up shots stopping charges and saving the rest of the hunting party ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warren03T

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross