Is this optic a bad idea for my SHTF rifle??

The times a client needs a SHTF or stopping rifle in Africa is so remote that provision for it should not be made for by a client....it very rarely happens and when it does 99% of the time thenPH will sort it out...I know dont say you want to be prepared for the 1% what if...it aint going to happen....

Clients job is to arrive with a rifle he can competantly handle with the right ammunition and then place the first shot where it needs to go nothing less and nothing more ..

If you can handle either 458WM or 458 Lott with competance by all means go for it if not scale down.

As for optics fit a 1-6x whatever scope with a good reticle so you can place the first shot where it needs to go and forget about back up shots stopping charges and saving the rest of the hunting party ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg