Introduction from Nor Cal

Welcome to this great forum.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH, Spike! I hope you get to visit South Africa again soon!
Best regards,
Marius
Haven't been to SA...yet.. hunted the Gwaii and Chirisa concession in Zim
 
I live in Oakley. Have hunted and fished all that country also. I managed the oldest (still argued) Duck Club in California for a # of years...
the Cordelia Club in the Suisun Marsh...founded 1880.
Best
Spike
Welcome to the forum. We moved from the Napa Valley this past May. I was born in St Helena and spent most of my life there. My uncle, Roy Saucerman, ran a pheasant club in Cordilia, my father hunted there for years. I still have a membership at Wing & Barrel Ranch in Sonoma although I've gone to inactive status.

There's a wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum, enjoy.
 
Welcome to the forum. We moved from the Napa Valley this past May. I was born in St Helena and spent most of my life there. My uncle, Roy Saucerman, ran a pheasant club in Cordilia, my father hunted there for years. I still have a membership at Wing & Barrel Ranch in Sonoma although I've gone to inactive status.

There's a wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum, enjoy.
Franco
Thanks very much for the welcome.
Small world indeed.
I have shot Wing & Barrel several times with two of the owners...Darius Anderson and David Grieve...ring a bell?
As far as pheasants, you got me.
I was not aware of any past commercial pheasant hunting in or around Cordelia.... learn something new every day.
Hastings Island?
Best
Spike
 
Haven't been to SA...yet.. hunted the Gwaii and Chirisa concession in Zim
Sorry Spike, I assumed your African hunt meant South Africa.
That must have been an awesome adventure!
Take care
Marius
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,887
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top