Introducing myself!

stephwottrich

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Media
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, Austin Woods and Waters, NWTF, CCA
Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, Botswana, Namibia
Hello all! :) I have been hunting Africa since 2002 :) And am currently a finalist in the Tahoe Films Extreme Huntress Competition! (I would love your votes!)

When you vote, you also get entered to win a $2500 prize package...
be sure to validate your email address, goes through Jan 1 midnight!
Extreme Huntress? Contest 2013 « Tahoe Films Video Channel
 
Welcome to AH Stephanie! and good luck with the competition...
 
THANKS :) Working on my profile now :)
 
welcome to the forum, good luck.
 
Welcome to AH stephwottrich! Good luck with the competition.
 
Welcome to AH, stephwottrich!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
WELCOME TO AH, LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CONTRIBUTION.

MY BEST ALWAYS
 
Welcome to AH!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,392
Members
170,570
Latest member
JustineLum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top