Introducing myself

Thank you gizmo! I don't know if our fishing is the Best in the World, but is great and in wonderful places.

Bienvenido, Clodo !

Welcome Clodo and you will enjoy this site alot......it is full of trusty information.....!!!!

Bienvenido compatriota.....!!!!

Good to know that Clodo......I was born in Bs As but I am living in Córdoba since 10 years a go......in Traslasierra Valley to be more precisley......San Javier/Yacanto twon.......a beautiful place jus like the place you are living now......Bariloche Patagonia has the mos great landscapes in the country......I have one uncle there......folk Argentine music singer called Tata Chango......I spend some time there every couple years and I like to go red deer hunting in Meliquina where I have some friends and Paso Córdoba.
Now I am going to La Pampa for deer rut, I will be there for a month working........I am full hunting guide, so We stay in touch when I get back......!!!!

My best.....!!!!

Good to know that Clodo......I was born in Bs As but I am living in Córdoba since 10 years a go......in Traslasierra Valley to be more precisley......San Javier/Yacanto twon.......a beautiful place jus like the place you are living now......Bariloche Patagonia has the mos great landscapes in the country......I have one uncle there......folk Argentine music singer called Tata Chango......I spend some time there every couple years and I like to go red deer hunting in Meliquina where I have some friends and Paso Córdoba.
Now I am going to La Pampa for deer rut, I will be there for a month working........I am full hunting guide, so We stay in touch when I get back......!!!!

My best.....!!!!
Hi Rocket!

Beautiful place to live, Yacanto! I have been many times there. Last time may 2014. I have some friends who have moved from Bariloche to live in San Javier. One of them "J" B, an architect semi-retired...!
Please let me know if you came here!
Best Regards

Clodo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VEXCatheri

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!