Interesting conversation at the airport

So, as far as you guys are concerned it is a worldwide conspiracy and the amount of dead worldwide is just fake numbers?

Now, I think the whole thing has been politicized way too much and inconsistent messaging from Biden administration feeds into that as well. It is ridiculous to expect people to get PCR tests and be vaccinated to come into the country legally but to not even bother to test them if they run across the border and let them loose into the general population boggles the mind. It also dilutes messages coming from the administration.
Nobody said anything about fake numbers, dont be ridiculous. As to the rest agree totally.

They should be fired. It makes no sense for a health worker not to be vaccinated. And the "jab" is no longer "experimental", it has full FDA approval.

Just like here in CA pot is legal for recreational use. Any employee of mine that smokes pot gets fired as being drug free is a condition of employment.
FDP approval means very little these days I fear. Every drug ever pulled from the market was approved at one point. So what?

When health care workers are suspect of the jab, one wonders why. My wife of some 30 years experience in nursing wants no part of it either. She is however retired.

I find it interesting the number of nurses who don’t want the vaccine, being medical professionals and all. Maybe they know something?

And if we are being anecdotal I have several friends and family members that are in the health profession and all have taken the jab at the earliest possibility including their kids.

As a matter of fact I know of only one person who has not taken the shot. She is though a bit of a nut. She is an acupuncturist with a pHD in oriental medicine. She will not treat anyone with a vaccine as she does not want to get exposed to "shedded proteins" or the "chip" in the vaccine. She has cut herself off from everyone that has taken the shot. That includes friends and family that she has known for decades.

Several have taken it also, they probably know something too. It’s a personal decision for everyone to make.

Exactly. And people making whatever decision will have to live with the consequences one way or another.

My wife is a retired registered nurse. She also served as the patient saftey manager of a military hospital. She says she would not pay much attention to statements that nurses make as the job as been dumbed down a lot. Most nurses have enough medical knowledge to make themselves dangerous. She says consult your doctor.

I am not one for opinions, so here are some facts:
1. My buddy, a conspiracy theorist here in Zim refused the vaccine. He died recently, a horrible death gasping for breath. He was 70.
2. My wife and I got the Sinopharm vax, we have been exposed to many cases including my daughter, unvaccinated, who got it because South Africa hadn't got to her age group yet. We remain free of it.
3. Said daughter became very ill, young, healthy.
4. Our engineering supplier got it on a Friday, died the next week. He was overweight. Unvaccinated.
5. Of our friends and acquaintences and employees who got vaccinated not one has gotten sick from the vaccine, nor from covid. That sample size is perhaps 50 people.
6. Of our unvaccinated employees seven got covid, they are all young and healthy. Three smoke quite heavily. It was like a bad flu, they all fully recovered within 10 days.
7. Despite now apparently having some immunity they all elected to get vaccinated just as soon as they could and none have any side effects or problems. This group all got Pfizer vax. The Zim employees all got Sinovac.

Returned from 13 days in Namibia on August 26, never once was questioned regarding Insurance. Travelled Qatar thru Joberg to Airlink to Namibia.

Me either. I had Global Rescue ins. and honestly don't know if there was anything covid specific, though there was $100k of coverage. I was asked if I was vaccinated upon arrival in Namibia so of course I said yes because I am, but l was never even asked to show proof. Debbie Gracy told me insurance was required but she didn't know of anyone who had been checked.

I am not one for opinions, so here are some facts:
1. My buddy, a conspiracy theorist here in Zim refused the vaccine. He died recently, a horrible death gasping for breath. He was 70.
2. My wife and I got the Sinopharm vax, we have been exposed to many cases including my daughter, unvaccinated, who got it because South Africa hadn't got to her age group yet. We remain free of it.
3. Said daughter became very ill, young, healthy.
4. Our engineering supplier got it on a Friday, died the next week. He was overweight. Unvaccinated.
5. Of our friends and acquaintences and employees who got vaccinated not one has gotten sick from the vaccine, nor from covid. That sample size is perhaps 50 people.
6. Of our unvaccinated employees seven got covid, they are all young and healthy. Three smoke quite heavily. It was like a bad flu, they all fully recovered within 10 days.
7. Despite now apparently having some immunity they all elected to get vaccinated just as soon as they could and none have any side effects or problems. This group all got Pfizer vax. The Zim employees all got Sinovac.
I've experienced just about the same thing you have here in Kansas. Now it's the unvaccinated who are getting sick. Some breakthrough infections. I had one and it didn't amount to much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,