Interarms withworth value?

Wade J VanGinkel

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Messages
861
Reaction score
2,003
Location
Colorado
Media
86
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Europe
3
Australia/NZ
1
Just out of curiosity I was looking at a withworth 375 at cabelas. Looks basically new and they're asking 799.
Decent rifle? Decent price?
Gun broker is all higher but that means nothing.
I know nothing about these rifles and don't need at all. But due to reading the forums I suddenly want a 375.
 
Yes to Both the Blue Book of Gun Values lists the Whitworth Express Rifle in 375 HH with Leaf sights from 450.00 at 60% condition to 995.00 in 100% condition.
I owned the less expensive MKX which I stupidly sold for 725.00, when A Whitworth in excellent condition came up on Gunbroker a while back I sold my M70 Winchester and paid what I thought was a fair price for it.
Forget the BS about soft actions they are excellent Rifles with old school looks and are accurate as Hell with the right loads, and they have a bit of a cult following on this sight
 
Last edited:
IMG_0935.jpg
 
Just Looked at that rifle on Cabelas Site,,Grab It
 
I know its just a typo, but the OP spelled it "withworth"o_O. That is how it is spelled on the paperwork to get my own Whitworth in and out of Tanzania in 1985!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
With is better than Without, Scott
 
I probably shouldn't have posted where I was looking. Stores not answering and I'm at work.
I live in another state also
 
I probably shouldn't have posted where I was looking. Stores not answering and I'm at work.
I live in another state also
Just have it shipped to a store close to you, Iv'e done it on more than a few occasions and have never had a problem
 
That's a good looking rifle you better snag it if you can.(y) However be aware that much of what is listed at the library there is often already sold, but not updated:(. That has happened to me at least a half dozen times. Don't hang by your eyelashes waiting for them either, they are often slow to respond:eek:. Good luck.:D
 
That's a good looking rifle you better snag it if you can.(y) However be aware that much of what is listed at the library there is often already sold, but not updated:(. That has happened to me at least a half dozen times. Don't hang by your eyelashes waiting for them either, they are often slow to respond:eek:. Good luck.:D
I've had that happen as well locally.
But have also scored some really good deals
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (170).png
    Screenshot (170).png
    576.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot (171).png
    Screenshot (171).png
    225.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot (172).png
    Screenshot (172).png
    332.8 KB · Views: 204
I bought this Zastava from the gun library
Paid $900 like new. Shoots great and the action gets smoother and smoother with use

IMG_0638.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What caliber?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,571
Members
169,373
Latest member
MatthewHal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top