Interarms Mark X Whitworth 7-Mag

eloudamy

AH member
Reaction score
This is a very classic, relatively rare specimen. The Whitworth was made usually in 375 H&H and 458 WM, not many were chambered in the smaller calibers. A 7mm Rem Mag is a rare find.

24 inch 1:10 barrel with flip up Safari-style open sights and hooded front sight and sling swivel on barrel, Safari style.
Walnut, oil finish with wrap-around checkering with ebony fore end.
Stock has a few little scuffs. There is a slight blemish on the cheek rest that appears like a streak of stain. It didn’t detract in my opinion but I’m sure could be buffed out if someone wanted to do that. It looks to be superficial.
Trigger guard/floor plate has small dings and edge wear typical of a hunting rifle. Scope not included.
I bought this from a very nice gentleman from CO, a long time hunter that was thinning his rifles in his retirement years. I’ve only shot it 10-12 rounds. It did stabilize 160 grain bullets, which was the intent of the outing.

I am asking $1250 shipped which is really fair for a Whitworth Mauser.
Barrel and action ship to your FFL and the stock and trigger ship to you separately. This, I hear, is the most efficient way to ship these days.

Also, I have a lot of trade history and positive feedback on **NOT**PERMITTED**.com if you’d like to look.

This is also posted elsewhere

0FC199DD-DDEC-4E8B-A9B2-B0EA337D116E.jpeg
0CEB7A79-5B19-4C1A-A33C-0AD44A61B995.jpeg
338ACD3B-70CD-43F9-82AF-5E2DD50D09EF.jpeg
01638768-0B6C-4643-8CD6-337178A3225D.jpeg
5F1F0FEA-7AFC-4540-8B47-5B0B6F67A82A.jpeg
370AE091-F553-4841-9B77-5FF0D156FED5.jpeg
2CBB6648-78FC-4489-B6D2-78C0C926ACFE.jpeg
99B15E6F-9A47-40EF-9640-BC5588CA89A9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty rifle, not common either.
About that shipping? How is it more efficient to ship parts separately? Taking the trigger off seems really weird too, why do that?
Not to mention you risk losing one half of the rifle.

I really wish I had the extra $. Maybe next month if it hasn’t sold.

Pretty rifle, not common either.
About that shipping? How is it more efficient to ship parts separately? Taking the trigger off seems really weird too, why do that?
Not to mention you risk losing one half of the rifle.
I have never done it that way but see it happening frequently these days. I think it just make the boxes smaller. Not sure. I will check into it more before finalizing the shipping.

*This is posted elsewhere*

FYSA: as friendly reminder, newer policy on AH Classified: if it’s posted For Sale here it should not be posted For Sale on other sites. I hope that nice rifle sells fast for you …

*This is posted elsewhere*

FYSA: as friendly reminder, newer policy on AH Classified: if it’s posted For Sale here it should not be posted For Sale on other sites. I hope that nice rifle sells fast for you …

Thought that had been changed..to put an indicator that its on sale elsewhere on the sale thread here

I have never done it that way but see it happening frequently these days. I think it just make the boxes smaller. Not sure. I will check into it more before finalizing the shipping.
I buy and ship guns all the time, have never seen or heard of anyone doing this, especially removing the trigger, thats just dumb.

Thanks for that communication but I am doing it properly according to the stated rules.

For sale threads must have a price listed. Images need to be uploaded into your post and cannot be hosted or embedded from elsewhere. If you intend to list your item on another website/platform or if you already have it listed elsewhere please indicate this with the following wording in your listing: LISTED ELSEWHERE. Avoid listing Classifieds items simultaneously on auction site.

Thought that had been changed..to put an indicator that its on sale elsewhere on the sale thread here
@spike.t … if that’s what was finally decided on - thanks for update & clarification.

Price was good. Not as rare as you might think (I had 2 300 WM, 1 757, etc.) What's rare is the crossbolt in the smaller calibers! They are shooters with proper handloading! Going to put one of the finest I've ever encountered up for sale here soon (a friend is trying to scoop it up, but has not yet succeeded!) although I may put it on GI for greater bandwidth. Perhaps the one who posts great deals will put it on AH?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdaHendric

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.