In the air...

I wish we could do something about the wire fees, it seems criminal what they charge.
no kidding my bank is about the same on international wire and 40 for domestic. Rediculous
 
Always exciting when the crate is on its way! Like the taxidermy ideas!
 
My credit union charges 35 for international wire transfers. Banks are making billions on fees. The only thing they're missing are masks. Ironic that they want you to take off your hat and glasses before entering.
 
Always exciting when the crate is on its way! Like the taxidermy ideas!
. I for one like good habitat work, and my taxidermist is one of the best at that.. Excited to say the least
 
Agreed Johnny, awesome habitat work in the pics, and if your guy is good at that, I bet your excited!!!
 
Excellent work really.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,032
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top