Importer Columbus Ohio

Just to eliminate the headache factor I would hire a importer. All it takes is for your safari operator or the dip and pack company to screw up one little form and you will learn more about importing trophies than you ever wanted to know.

I used @Safari Speciality Importers here on the board and once I got through taking pictures of my trophies they were in their hands. They quordinated everything from the outfitter, dip and pack, and home to my taxidermist and I didn't have to lift a finger other than sending them their money for all that they did for me and they took care of everything. I didn't have to put out any money to the dip and pack, shippers, warehouse's, or shipping here in the US. Just a couple of money transfers to them to pay for services.

I'd do it again. I like things simple even if it cost a little.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Illinois, have used Coppersmiths in Chicago to clear thru, very, very good service and well worth the $350.00 charge. They took care of everything from the East Cape to my home. Would not consider Not Using them. Great service...have dealt with Michael in the past.
 
I live in Illinois, have used Coppersmiths in Chicago to clear thru, very, very good service and well worth the $350.00 charge. They took care of everything from the East Cape to my home. Would not consider Not Using them. Great service...have dealt with Michael in the past.


Hard to beat 350 to 450 coppersmith charges for the same service some get way more for. Best deal going for clearing trophies in my mind.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top