I'm Sorry.....I just have to post this! Another Anti-hunter turned! YAY!!!!

Gosh @Bob

gosh Bob, that is awesome to hear. It all makes total common sense when we can just get people to listen. It is too bad there isn’t more stuff like this on TV! If you hear of it playing again, let me know. I will try to do a post on it or something also.
@Sue Tidwell
My apologies Sue right show wrong person it was Louis thereaux or some such it is partially on you tube and you can screen the whole show.
Screenshot_20230130-143450_Chrome.jpg

This gives you the details and I think you and a lot of others would enjoy it. The small portion I saw was good but he is an argumentative bastard before the penny finally drops.
Bob

@Sue Tidwell
My apologies Sue right show wrong person it was Louis thereaux or some such it is partially on you tube and you can screen the whole show.
View attachment 513964
This gives you the details and I think you and a lot of others would enjoy it. The small portion I saw was good but he is an argumentative bastard before the penny finally drops.
Bob
Thanks Bob. I'll try to watch it tomorrow and then post it on social media. Thanks for the info. I look forward to watching it even if he is a "argumentative bastard" LOL!

Fantastic that your writing presents the truth about hunting in a manner that people can open their mind to.
Thank you @meigsbucks. I know it sounds corny ....but I think everything in my life -- including my family, my upbringing, my husband, the specific people at Masimba Camp, and my way of telling stories -- led me to write this book. I don't believe in coincidences!

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen Ahh, thanks! I'm thrilled that you are interested in reading the book! It is available on Amazon. I'll include a link below. You can also get a signed copy from my website...but I do have to charge for shipping unfortunately. Plus I will be at SCI in Nashville this year with some books.
Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1737903903/

My website: www.suetidwell.com
@Sue Tidwell
I just checked the Amazon site and they don't deliver that book to
for some stupid reason. The did say they will send a different type of book tho. What pricks.
Bob

It was already enjoying the evening reminiscing about Tarzan (thanks to the Tarzan video and post by @Jfet.) Then I went to my Goodreads account which I RARELY do and found this AMAZING REVIEW! Another anti-hunter changed. YAY! Rick is in Seattle so I have no one to share my excitement with. So, AH gets to hear about it. After all the sleepless nights and hours and hours camped at the keyboard, reviews like this make it all worthwhile.....View attachment 513688View attachment 513689
View attachment 513690
Good job, Sue!

@Sue Tidwell
I just checked the Amazon site and they don't deliver that book to
for some stupid reason. The did say they will send a different type of book tho. What pricks.
Bob
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen where do you live that they won’t deliver it? That is so weird and disconcerting!
Good job, Sue!
Thank you @Doug Hamilton . I never stop get excited reading reviews like this…or any good review for that matter.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen when I order my copy I will gladly get two and send you one. I owe you a favor and still need to get that spare bolt head back to you.
@Sue Tidwell
@Wyatt Smith
Sue I'm in Australia and when I clicked on the site it came up in pretty red writing this product can not be delivered to Australia. I thought to myself what a load of bullshit it's not a prohibited item foe gods sake.
Wyatt that would be much appreciated mate.
Bob

@Sue Tidwell
@Wyatt Smith
Sue I'm in Australia and when I clicked on the site it came up in pretty red writing this product can not be delivered to Australia. I thought to myself what a load of bullshit it's not a prohibited item foe gods sake.
Wyatt that would be much appreciated mate.
Bob
Hey Bob @Bob Nelson 35Whelen, I wonder if I gave you the wrong link? The book should definitely be available in Australia as long as it is ordered from the Australia based Amazon (www.amazon.com.au.). I know because I have received small payments from the Australian amazon in the past. I'm attaching this link below which is SUPPOSED to take you to the correct Amazon based on what country you are in. Even if you decide not to order the book, I would really appreciate your trying again so I know if I need to contact Amazon or not. It seems that Amazon has had a bunch of glitches this month regarding books. It worries me when I hear stuff like this.

UNIVERSAL AMAZON Link- It is SUPPOSED to take you to the Amazon nearest you.
https://bit.ly/Cries-Savanna

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen when I order my copy I will gladly get two and send you one. I owe you a favor and still need to get that spare bolt head back to you.
Ahh @Wyatt Smith, that is so kind of you to do this for Bob. See, things like this are WHY I love hunters. The camaraderie and support for each other is amazing!

Sue, you are doing a great job all it takes is one to start change
Thank you for saying so @Hyde Hunter . I sure hope so! This author-thing and the marketing part can be so overwhelming. BUT, then I get reviews like this...and support from people like you and AH....and I am renewed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg