Im in Tyler TX

Welcome from DFW!

My deer and pig hunting property isn’t too far from you… about an hour NE near Bivins…

Love hunting the piney woods..
 
Belated Welcome to AH! Glad to have you here!
I agree - You need to hunt in South Africa at least once - although for most hunters, once is definitely not enough - haha
Hope you get to experience hunting here sometime soon!
Best regards
Marius
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,739
Members
169,003
Latest member
omarosca1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top