AZDAVE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
I can relate to dreams and wishes that start at 8. So happy for you that you pulled the trigger and booked you safari. It is very special when you get to share it with your wife. When we went on our first safari in 2013 my wife (Then girlfriend) hunted for the first time. In 2015 her hunt list was longer than mine. We are looking at going back in 2017 or 2018. This is a great forum with many helpful people that will gladly answer your questions and live your first hunt with you vicariously. We will welcome a couple new member to the African addiction:) Now you get to start planning your trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tylekeodabanh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.
Al Burke wrote on Milan's profile.
Hello Milan, I just watched your video on disassembling/reassembling the CZ 550. I have spent days looking for something like this. I now have no reservations taking apart my rifle. I like to do this with all my guns so I understand them "inside and out". Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.
Al
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
raamw wrote on krish's profile.
send me your email.