'I only wish I'd hunted before'

Tintin

AH elite
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
5,262
Location
Australia
Media
73
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
5
Hunted
Australia, NZ, RSA, Scotland
AH member @jasonv from @FIELD ETHOS interviews Christian Craighead (aka 'Obi Wan Nairobi').

With his lion hunt, and perspectives on hunting (generally and in Africa) starting at 38:57.

 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,739
Members
169,003
Latest member
omarosca1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top