i need a time zone calculator

matt85

AH legend
Joined
Jan 7, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
4,882
Location
WA, USA
Media
30
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
ive been trying to touch base with my PH and get the ball rolling on next years hunt but I cant for the life of me figure out how to line our times up. he is 10 hours ahead of me and im simply not smart enough to do the math to figure out when our busy schedules align.

is there an easy to use calculator that will translate PST to SAST?

thanks!
-matt
 
Open up MS Outlook or equivalent email on your PC. Go to the options and add an "Additional time Zone". If you don't know how to do that for your specific mail solution then just read the help section. When you add the Additional time Zone then a whole stack of options pop up. Depending on your solution you will have either Namibia or Pretoria listed or both. Choose one of those. Once finished, when you open Outlook you will see two columns on the left side of the screen which will show his time compared to yours.

Alternatively go to your mobile device Apps store and search for "International clock". Download this app and set the location on the clock as South Africa. Then you will also know what time it is in both your and his location.
 
If you have a ssmartphone go to the app store and download a "world clock"
 
On Iphone - click "clock" then click the "world clock" on the bottom tab and add as many as you wish.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,903
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top