I changed browsers....

7x57Joe

AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,137
Location
USA
Media
28
And forgot my password. I get a message that an email was sent to change my password but, I never received it. Please help.
 
PM sent.
 
Last edited:
Now go through all of your online forums that you subscribe to and make sure that the email address is correct.

I had to do this a year or so ago and it surprised me that I had used different email addresses on different forums.
 
The only solution to the digital world that I've found is a password manager a la bitwarden or something for the non super critical logins....
 
I just use a old address book that's in my gun safe.

My neighbor is even more old school, he uses a rolodex
 
That's safe. Not as portable or convenient if using different machines, but if you dont need that it's safe! :)
 
I use "Keeper" as password manager. Works on my computers, phone and iPad.
 
I lucked out! Logged off and went to log in and found my password. Thanks for the feedback.
 
RoboForm is a good password manager.
 
And forgot my password. I get a message that an email was sent to change my password but, I never received it. Please help.
Don't save your passwords in your browser. They are "protected" from scraping, but that works until it doesn't. Use a password vault like
KeePass - https://sourceforge.net/projects/keepass/files/KeePass 2.x/2.57/KeePass-2.57-Setup.exe/download

or KeePassXC - https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc/releases/download/2.7.9/KeePassXC-2.7.9-Win64.msi.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,569,771
Members
168,762
Latest member
ChristiMcA
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top