Husqvarna 640 front sight replacement

Paul K

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 1, 2024
Messages
328
Reaction score
636
Location
Ohio
Member of
NRA Life member, Ohio Gun Collectors Asso.
Hunted
Ohio,Canada, Zimbabwe, South Africa,KwaZula Natal, MD. ,MT., AR. and W.VA. PA. AZ.
Can you drift out the front sight bead on the Husqvarna 640 ? It looks to be dove tailed in from the muzzle back.
Thank you
Paul
 
I mean't Husqvarna 146, not 640. :rolleyes: Gees.

Paul
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,692
Members
168,967
Latest member
PrincessGa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top