Hurray it's finally here!!!!

Yeah really.... You won't know or care what day it is. Plus, you won't be able to sleep that night either. (y)
 
My best wishes for you Erik......have a great hunt.....!!!!!
 
Wish you the best, Eric !
 
Have a great hunt Erik! Look forward to hearing about it.
 
The excitement level must be through the roof! Go get em!
 
Have a great hunt and adventure, and share your picts!!
 
Erik,
I spoke with Andri and I have arranged for you a beautiful sheep with bright red lipstick, enjoy my friend!
Shoot straight and often buddy!
Carpe diem,
Cody
 
Have a great time and looking forward to your report Erik!
 
Alright Brother, your probably on your way by now. Try to contain yourself, the plane can only go so fast. Congrats on your adventure I hope it is wonderful. Good Luck and God Speed.
 
On my way to DFW, quick 5 1/2 hour drive! Plane leaves in the morning.
 
Go get them Gizmo! Look forward to hearing your hunt report.
 
On the way to the airport. See ya'll when we get back! God bless
 
I'm very excited for you Erik, good luck. I'm looking forward to the report and pictures.
 
Have a great trip...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,827
Members
169,026
Latest member
CelsaBryso
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top