Hunting Uganda with Bruce Martin of Lake Albert Safaris

BruceM

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hi everyone!
Wanted to share with you some pictures of our exceptional hunting season in Uganda at Lake Albert Safaris. We were 9 out of 9 for Ssese Island sitatunga clients including a new number one at 31 1/2 inches… Also new records for Kob, Waterbuck and Nile Buffalo!!!

East African Defassa Waterbuck
watermark.php

Uganda Kob
watermark.php

Warthog
watermark.php

Oribi
watermark.php

Ssese Island sitatunga
watermark.php

Nile Bushbuck
watermark.php

Nile Buffalo
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce!!!! That is seriously impressive trophies. Congrats and wonderful to see Uganda doing well.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Those warthogs up there are just plain huge!!! I love all the plain game animals, they are absolutely stunning:A Yes:

Thanks for sharing your seasons trophies.

Damn fine Sitatunga!

Wow that warthog is huge! Love the sitatunga too. Can someone tell me what the differences are between Nile and Cape buffalo? They look very similar to me.

That pig is just a monster!!! Thanks for sharing your success with us!

R.

S. c. aequinoctialis (Nile buffalo) is confined to the savannas of Central Africa. It is similar to the Cape buffalo, but somewhat smaller, and its color is lighter. This subspecies is sometimes included in the Sudanese buffalo ... from Wikipedia!

great trophy's , congrats

Great trophies. Thanks for sharing the photos.

East Africa impala have always been impressive to me too. I don't why it is but those impala and warthogs just get HUGE.

Your hunters are getting some exceptional animals. Congrats to you and them. Your clients should be very happy. Love that Sitatunga. the Impala just looks unreal. By the way it looks like your web site is down. was looking for more info/prices on your operation. Bruce

Wow....amazing trophies.....I can see the Argetinian hunter E.Gerlero was hunting with you.....incredible Impala He got there.....unfortunatelly He passes away two years ago.......!!!!

Great operation you are running there....!!!!

Wow....amazing trophies.....I can see the Argetinian hunter E.Gerlero was hunting with you.....incredible Impala He got there.....unfortunatelly He passes away two years ago.......!!!!

Great operation you are running there....!!!!
Yeah we had some great hunts with Eduado,I believe he got sleeping sickness from his hunt in Zambia!

Your hunters are getting some exceptional animals. Congrats to you and them. Your clients should be very happy. Love that Sitatunga. the Impala just looks unreal. By the way it looks like your web site is down. was looking for more info/prices on your operation. Bruce
Sorry I believe they changed it to www.lodgelakealbert.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we had some great hunts with Eduado,I believe he got sleeping sickness from his hunt in Zambia!

You are right Sr, that was the disease He contracted in his last Safari in Zambia and unfortunately could not get ahead.......We have lost a great international hunter.

Thank for your comment Sr....!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! What's not to love? Thank you for sharing. And please keep doing so. I'd love to hear and see more. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg