Hunting Lion in Namibia available for one month only!

Reaction score
Website
www.africanhuntingholidays.com
Deals & offers
Member of
BASC
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, Australia, England, Wales and Scotland
A permit has been issued for one lion to be taken right next to the Etosha Game reserve in Namibia. This animal has been declared as a problem Lion. Once in a lifetime opportunity for the hunter. Must be taken within the next month!!

14 Day safari, all included $38 200 Male
$28 400 Female

*Flights not included in price
Like I said this animal must be taken within the next month please.
If you need any further information feel free to contact me by email.

These problem animal hunts always intrigue me. How can the specific animal be identified as a "problem" lion but the advertisement includes pricing for both male and female lions?

Deleted post, should have read the previous one, same question..
John

I received the above details a few hours ago from the outfitter by e-mail, I have asked the same question and will post the details as soon as I receive them.

These problem animal hunts always intrigue me. How can the specific animal be identified as a "problem" lion but the advertisement includes pricing for both male and female lions?

Mike as always....you have me on the edge of the seat laughing...Wow what a price?

PAC lion hunt....stay at home.

It must actually be a Sicilian hunt. You have a problem male and you wack the whole family.

Bushbuck maybe Don Lioni ordered the hit?

Bushbuck and Louis

Your comments are probably the funniest thing I have ever read on AH !

Guys,

Given the dynamics of this hunt, one problem male, but, you can shoot additional female at a cost. History shows us that this is really not how the Sicilians operate, unless the female was going to pose a problem as well. So clearly this is not the work of the Sicilian mob. While leaves to question who the real culprit for this hit. I only have one group in mind who would operate like this......................Chinese mafia................. They are notorious for taking out the whole family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariWalsta

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross