HUNTING Leopard

PS IvY:

A buddy of mine JUST sent this to me
112KG is 246lbs.

Maybe they stuffed lead down its throat but if not this is amazingView attachment 578863
caution-sign.jpg

GRAPHIC CONTENT BELOW




















I have some more photos of that same Leopard I think ?

IMG_2721.jpeg

Doesn’t look that size in the photos but have seen many over the years that would be around the 200+lbs range live weight .

This is 208lbs from Figtree area in Zim

IMG_2602.jpeg

























caution-sign.jpg

GRAPHIC CONTENT ABOVE
 
Last edited by a moderator:
caution-sign.jpg

GRAPHIC CONTENT BELOW




















I have some more photos of that same Leopard I think ?

View attachment 795168
Doesn’t look that size in the photos but have seen many over the years that would be around the 200+lbs range live weight .

This is 208lbs from Figtree area in Zim

View attachment 795169
























caution-sign.jpg

GRAPHIC CONTENT ABOVE
Something looks fishy with the top picture.
That IS a huge leopard BUT unless the guy holding it is 7' tall, it isn’t long enough to carry that much body weight. Bulk wise, it isn't bulky enough to go 200lbs either m. Also look at how casually he is holding it. He is pretty much upright and not leaning back as if he were holding a 200lb sack of meat. No strain on his face either. I might be wrong but I don't think I am. Look at the hunters body positioning with below leopard and see the difference?

The bottom leopard is a unicorn
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Something looks fishy with the top picture.
That IS a huge leopard BUT unless the guy holding it is 7' tall, it isn’t long enough to carry that much body weight. Bulk wise, it isn't bulky enough to go 200lbs either m. Also look at how casually he is holding it. He is pretty much upright and not leaning back as if he were holding a 200lb sack of meat. No strain on his face either. I might be wrong but I don't think I am. Look at the hunters body positioning with below leopard and see the difference?

The bottom leopard is a unicorn

Well yes I said I was suspicious of that one but that is the Cat that you posted from your buddy early, I just had more pics of the same potential animal/event I even said ???


Not my pic either but I remember it was over 200lb

IMG_2720.jpeg


Yep the other is huge, a lot get weighted in South Africa as most outfits also sell meat so have scales at the shed, I saw the same in Namibia & we had scales in West Nic where that 210lb I posted earlier was from.

We had a couple around & over 90kg in our Limpopo shed, I wish I’d taken photos of them now & had a record of the weights.
 
I'd like to get a dressed weight on these Leopards. That would eliminate the three Impala legs it ate last night.
 
The last leopard pic posted is a few years old and I remember it is from Tanzania. A true monster.

As far as a 300 gr bullet in 375 for leopard they kill easy with good shot placement so the 375 will work nicely. You don't need a special rifle and bullet for leopard. I've killed 3 leopards and the last was with a 375 and 300 gr Trophy Bonded. Upon the shot the leopard just settled down in the tree and died there.

Mark
 
Well yes I said I was suspicious of that one but that is the Cat that you posted from your buddy early, I just had more pics of the same potential animal/event I even said ???


Not my pic either but I remember it was over 200lb

View attachment 795279

Yep the other is huge, a lot get weighted in South Africa as most outfits also sell meat so have scales at the shed, I saw the same in Namibia & we had scales in West Nic where that 210lb I posted earlier was from.

We had a couple around & over 90kg in our Limpopo shed, I wish I’d taken photos of them now & had a record of the weights.
Sarge, I don't remember posting any pictures of "my buddies" leopard but yes the picture you just posted is unreal and I totally believe that being legit and over 200lbs

It's hard to believe that they get that big!

PS the woman in the picture doesn't look too bad either
 
Sarge, I don't remember posting any pictures of "my buddies" leopard but yes the picture you just posted is unreal and I totally believe that being legit and over 200lbs

It's hard to believe that they get that big!

PS the woman in the picture doesn't look too bad either

Yes she is a pretty girl, must of had a few dollars or family did as I have seen her with some huge animals of all species.

Earlier in this thread you posted a photo you said a friend sent you ?

This one.
IMG_4774.jpeg

It has the same scales, wall & weight as the photo I posted ?
 
Yes she is a pretty girl, must of had a few dollars or family did as I have seen her with some huge animals of all species.

Earlier in this thread you posted a photo you said a friend sent you ?

This one.
View attachment 795296
It has the same scales, wall & weight as the photo I posted ?
Ok yes I DID post that! :E Laugh: :E Laugh:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top